In this solo episode I talk about why you might be feeling overwhelmed, less energized, negative and tired all the time.
I share one of my client’s story.
What is stress? How does it undermine your parenting? Do you know where your stress comes from? How large is your stress container and what is a STRESS DIAL?
- meet your stress response
- how to recognize whether you are overly stressed
- 4 steps in managing your stress
- self-care REDEFINED
- simple yet powerful tips to destress
Download my FREE SELF-ASSESSMENT tool and discover what’s your stress score.
I help overwhelmed, frustrated parents who want to parent differently than their parents, make sense of their early childhood experiences, connect to their authentic self and their children on a deeper level, reduce stress, bring more ease, calm and joy into their lives by yelling less, and practicing non-punitive discipline. I have a private practice in New jersey which specializes in parent education. I provide in person and virtual one-on-one parenting coaching, court ordered and co-parenting classes. I’m also available for speaking.
Resources and links
Frustrated, overwhelmed and yes, resort to yelling?
Take the HOW TO STOP YELLING self-paced, introductory course and learn how yelling affects your child, why you yell in the first place and no, you are NOT a bad parent. Guess what? It’s not even your fault. Discover how you can feel
- less overwhelmed
- more calm and peace throughout your day and with your children
- Having more clarity, energy, structure and boundaries
- Less moments when you respond irritably
- Tools to release stress and truly be present for your life
Are You Ready For a Calm Home?
Other episodes you may enjoy:
- Mommy Burnout
- How To Stop Negative Self-Talk
- From Coping to Thriving: How to Turn Self-Care Into a Way of Life
- How To Be Kind and Loving Toward Yourself
- Why You Should Slow Down
Did you enjoy this episode?
Please take a few minutes to rate and review the show on Apple Podcasts or iTunes. Your feedback is valuable and it helps the growth of the show.