About my guest
Jonice Webb, Ph.D. is a licensed psychologist, speaker, blogger, and best-selling author of two books. Recognized worldwide as the pioneer of Childhood Emotional Neglect (CEN), she created the first and only online Childhood Emotional Neglect Recovery program. Jonice has been interviewed about CEN on CBS Boston Evening News, NECN Morning News, and NPR. Her work has been cited by the Chicago Tribune, Psychology Today, Psychcentral.com, and Elephant Journal. Jonice also provides professional training for licensed therapists in identifying and treating CEN in their clients.
Resources and links
Other episodes you may enjoy:
- The Upside of Your Downside
- Understanding and Helping Your Anxious Child
- How to Find and Maintain Happiness No Matter What
- Resilient: How To Grow Unshakable Core of Calm, Strength and Happiness
- The Art and Science of Self-Compassion
- TEARS & CRYING: Why Do Only Humans Cry?
- Ep. 129. How To Listen To Children’s Big Feelings
- Ep. 125. How To Stay C.A.L.M. in The Moment
Become a Supporter of The Show
With your support we can continue the production of the podcast uninterruptedly. You can choose a level of support on Patreon.com by becoming a patron.
One time donations are also deeply appreciated.
Did you enjoy this episode?
Please take a few minutes to rate and review the show on Apple Podcasts or iTunes. Your feedback is valuable and it helps the growth of the show.
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Danny Ozment.
He helps thought leaders, influencers, executives, HR professionals, recruiters, lawyers, realtors, bloggers, coaches, and authors create, launch, and produce podcasts that grow their business and impact the world.
Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com