Another year comes to an end. I think in my seven years of podcasting the year 2022 is my favorite.
An incredible array of guests, often difficult subjects, vulnerability, heartfelt stories, sweet and warm moments, laughter and tears, virtual hugs and a solid, global and diverse community of listeners.
I will be forever changed by the many wonderful conversations.
Final episode of the year is out.
Besides announcing the Top 10 Most Downloaded Episodes, I also played some sweet and thoughtful voicemails from listeners, reflected on the year 2022 (I answered 22 powerful questions), shared the lowlights and highlights of my year, favorite things, and my intention for the new year.
I ended by urging the listener to give themselves the most valuable gift in 2023.
SOME OF ANNA’S FAVORITE THINGS FROM 2022
- Best show/movie I watched: Stutz, The Lost Daughter
- Best book I read: Stolen Focus by Johann Hari
- Songs I enjoyed: Experience by Ludovico Einaudi and Xent Aghjik (Armenian Song-Remix Version)
- Best meal I had: dumplings in Armenia
- Place I visited: Many places in Armenia
- Best purchase I made: A book tower
22 POWERFUL QUESTIONS TO REFLECT IN 2022
- What inspired you this year?
- This year my biggest challenge was:
- This year my biggest accomplishment was:
- Which relationships remained rock-solid?
- Describe one moment when people you were with made all the difference. How did you feel?
- What was the most gratifying use of your time this year?
- What would you like to spend less time on next year?
- What would you like to spend more time on next year?
- Was there a moment when you overcame fear or did something outside of your comfort zone?
- What enabled you to overcome this fear?
- What made you feel alive this year?
- What is the most important lesson you learned this year?
- What did you enjoy the most?
- What was your favorite moment?
- How did you have fun?
- What are you most proud of this year?
- What did you learn about yourself?
- What got in the way of your success?
- What did you do for your physical and mental health?
- What did you leave unfinished?
- What advice would you give your last-year self?
- What has been hard to admit to yourself?
HERE ARE THE TOP 10 MOST DOWNLOADED EPISODES
Thanks to our many amazing guests!
Here is to a new and fabulous year.
SUPPORT THE PODCAST, SHOW YOUR LOVE
- Take a moment to write a review for the podcast. It’s super easy. You do it once and it goes towards the entire podcast, not just one episode. It’s helpful.
- Become a patron on Patreon.com. Join other active members who give a small contribution towards our monthly goal of $500 to cover the essential costs of producing the podcast. Your contribution makes a difference!
- Make a one-time donation in any amount to say thank you.
Follow, Listen and Enjoy!