About my guest
Dr. Thema Bryant is a clinical psychologist and president-elect of the American Psychological Association. She is also a professor of psychology at Pepperdine University and director of the Culture and Trauma Research lab. Dr. Thema earned her doctorate from Duke University and completed her postdoctoral training at Harvard Medical School. With more than twenty years of experience in trauma recovery, she has appeared as a mental health expert on television, radio, and print media. Dr. Thema raises awareness about mental health issues on The Homecoming Podcast and her social media platforms. She is author of the new book Homecoming: Overcome Fear and Trauma to Reclaim Your Whole, Authentic Self.
Resources and links
- Dr. Thema’s website
- Follow her on Instagram
- Follow her on Twitter
- Listen to The Homecoming Podcast with Dr. Thema
- Get her book, Homecoming: Overcome Fear and Trauma to Reclaim Your Whole, Authentic Self
Other episodes you may enjoy
- 65: Finding Authenticity, Meaning and Fulfillment
- 82: Are You Stuck in The Past?
- 84: Are You Living an Authentic Life?
- 90: Childhood Trauma: Reclaiming Your Authentic Self
- 140: In Search of The True Self
- 163: How to Make Peace with Your Past and Heal Your Life
- 164: Becoming Your True Authentic Self Unapologetically
- 165: Breaking Free from Old Stories
SUPPORT THE PODCAST, SHOW YOUR LOVE
- Take a moment to write a review for the podcast. It’s super easy and very helpful.
- Become a patron on Patreon.com. Join our 17 current active members who give $83 towards our monthly goal of $500 to cover the essential costs of producing the podcast. Your contribution makes a difference!
- Make a one-time donation in any amount to say thank you.
Follow, Listen and Enjoy!