About my guest
Paria Hassouri, MD, is the author of Found in Transition. A pediatrician, mother of three, and transgender rights activist, her essays have been published in the New York Times, Washington Post, Los Angeles Times, Huffington Post, and Women’s Running Magazine. She lives in Los Angeles.
Resources and links
Other episodes you may enjoy;
- Raising Differently Wired Kids with Debbie Reber
- Practicing Conscious Parenting with Bridgett Miller
- Parenting in Quarantine with Tina Payne Bryson
- Childhood Emotional neglect with Jonice Webb
- How To Be a Confident Parent with Vanessa Lapointe
Did you enjoy this episode?
Please take a few minutes to rate and review the show on Apple Podcasts or iTunes. Your feedback is valuable and it helps the growth of the show.
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Danny Ozment.
He helps thought leaders, influencers, executives, HR professionals, recruiters, lawyers, realtors, bloggers, coaches, and authors create, launch, and produce podcasts that grow their business and impact the world.
Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com