Co-parenting after divorce can be challenging. In some cases even toxic. Listen to this episode as my guest shares his story.
- How to help children with transitions
- Raising teens in a digital age
- Establishing healthy boundaries with your ex
- Maintaining effective communication with your ex
About my guest
Jonathan Greene is a father of two teenagers, a writer, speaker and an entrepreneur who strives to live and authentic life without regret. The only thing Jonathan needed out of life was to be a father.
That’s why he listened to his desire to leave a standardized employment behind and move toward a creative lifestyle of writing and podcasting in order to spend more time with his family.
Resources and links
- Jonathan’s podcast, Dad, is now available.
- Read what he writes on Medium
- Follow him on Instagram
- Connect on LinkedIn
Share your favorite takeaway from this episode with him on Twitter
- Also, listen to How To Get on The Same Page with Your Parenting Partner episode
Did you enjoy this episode?
Subscribe to Authentic Parenting Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher,
Spotifyor if you have an Alexa, you can simply ask, “Alexa, open Authentic Parenting!”
Here is how you can subscribe to the podcast. Watch my quick video tutorial.
Please take a few minutes to rate and review the show on Apple Podcasts or iTunes. Your feedback is valuable and it helps the growth of the show.